Valley Heartland CFDC administers a Community Loan Fund, a local investment fund to help finance new or existing small businesses for start-up, expansion or stabilization plans that help maintain or create jobs.
Repayable financing over $10,000 and up to $250,000 on commercial term loans, loan guarantees, or equity investments, is available when financing from other sources is insufficient or unavailable.
All financing decisions are made at the community level by our local Board of Directors.
Contact us to learn more about applying for Loan Assistance or download a copy of our Application for Financing, please see below. Like any application for a business loan, a certain amount of detail will be necessary both on the application and through supporting documents. In order for an application to be considered, it must be completed fully, signed and accompanied by the following:
- Loan Application and Admin Fees effective April 1, 2017
- Statement of Personal Assets and Liabilities
- Non-Refundable Application Fee of $100, payable to Valley Heartland CFDC.
The business applying for financing must also meet the following criteria:
- The business must be located within our service area of the County of Lanark or North Leeds.
- The financing should be used for the ultimate purpose of job creation or job maintenance.
For more information please contact Loans Officer Mary Boldt 613-283-7002 x 105